- Our areas of compliance related focus include the following
(please contact us for specifics on each):
- Job Description
- Job Procedures
- 18 years or older
- Authorized to work In the United States
- A valid divers license/reliable automobile
- Must be willing
to work a flexible schedule for on call assignments
- Must be able to stand/walk for periods of time depending on assignment
- Neat, professional appearance/appropriate
- Must maintain professional demeanor
and courtesy dealing with the public
- Must wear and maintain full uniform
provided by Statewide for security detail.
- Minimal social or private conversation. NO
private use of cellphones on duty
- All employees will compete a Daily Activity
Log; (and Incident Report as needed.) They will be concise and legible.
be able to follow directions as instructed
- Arrival on site
15 minutes prior to shift
- Security must
text supervisor on arrival and departure from site
- It's each Security Officer's responsibility to pick up assignments Sunday morning at Statewide office
- It's each Security Officer's responsibility to call in hours Monday by
Businesses look to
us to provide professional standard security; to protect their assets and limit loss. We build a foundation abiding to compliance
practices.The qualifications, description and procedures we use allow our company to better serve our clients.
An employee compliance agreement will be provided for each new hire so that he/she is familiarized with policy and
Statewide Protective Services-
Have a question for us? Use the form below, and we'll post the answer right here on this page.